The Information Technology Department wants to help make our technology work effectively to improve the learning environment at Lake Tahoe Unified School District. We visit each school on a regular basis, have a work ticket system to track our work and have several web based tools to help solve problems.
We have weekly site visits at each school as follows:
- Monday: Sierra House Elementary School
- Tuesday: Bijou Community School
- Wednesday: Tahoe Valley Elementary School
- Thursday: The Lake Tahoe Environmental Magnet Science School
- Friday: South Tahoe Middle School & South Tahoe High School
We have a Help Ticket System:
Please contact your schools
front office and request a help ticket for your technology concerns. We will address your issue during our next site visit. Critical issues will be dealt with as soon as possible.